Yeild: 6-7 Bowls
• 1lb 90/10 lean ground beef
• 3 cups instant rice
• 2 medium zucchinis diced
• 2 bell peppers diced
• Juice of one lime
• 2 Tbsp olive oil
• 1 can whole corn
• Salt and pepper to taste
• ½ cup salsa
• Optional: Hot sauce
• 3 Tbsp taco seasoning
1. Prepare rice based on box directions.
2. Set oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Dice zucchini and bell pepper, then in a medium bowl, toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper (add a few splashes of hot sauce if desired). Place veggies on medium sheet pan and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
4. Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cook until browned and no red remains. Once browned, add taco seasoning. Mix till combined. Take off heat.
5. Once everything is cooked grab 6 separate bowls or Tubberwear, separate the rice into 6, ½ cup servings. Separate the beef into 6, 4oz servings. Evenly top your bowls with veggies and corn. In addition, top with salsa, lime juice sour cream and hot sauce if desired. Eat within 5-6 days of prep.
420 calories, 47g carbs, 12g fat, 29g protein.